Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
Some of us looking for the perfect morning routine, want to be as much as productive as possible. Let me tell you something at the beginning, there is nothing like “The Perfect Morning Routine” in my opinion.
Like all of us are individuals, our morning routine should be also a totally individual thing and cannot be compared with others. A good and effective morning routine is tailor made for yourself only and fits to your goals you want to achieve and your daily rhythm.
But why productive people looking for “The Perfect Morning Routine”?
- a great routine can help improve stress, anxiety, and productivity
- you ensure a quality sleep, while following fixed sleep timings
- sets the tone for the new day, no matter how miserable the day before was
- avoids procrastinating; instead of wasting time in social media, you are productive
BONUS TIP: The bedroom should be “phone free zone”, work with a classic alarm clock and don’t snooze in the morning.
In the following lines I try to explain you, how you can find your new daily habits and improve your daily productivity.
- Set the intension of the morning routine; to know the reason of why doing something is important, to “commit” your thoughts to the new habits. For example you want to get up early to have a work out. Then write it down, so this is definitely something you want to integrate in your routine.
- Be specific! “Wake up at 6 am, work out from 6:15 – 7:00 am, 7am – 7:15 am bathroom” etc.
- Be consistent, meaning try to follow your new morning habits at least 6 days a week. One day should be something like a “cheat day”, can be a Sunday, sleep longer, have breakfast with the family. Because at the end of the day you are still a human being and not a machine.
- Adjust steps if needed. If you feel that one step/ habit is not fitting to you and your routine, feel free to try out something different and replace it.
- Feel productive! After a successful morning routine you should feel successful, productive, just fine!
- Journal time, have a small note book and write down your success at the end of the day. This not only to track your progress, additionally it helps you to increase your self-confidence.
Summary: The Perfect Morning Routine
promotes both wellness and productivity for your whole day. From drinking water to avoiding the snooze button and much more.
But why do I share this in my blog?
I found it important for you, as this blog handles about healthy food as an integration in a lifestyle and for the best results in life everything need to be in line with your vision, your goals.
So don’t waste time and start immediately with changing your morning!
I wish you much success!
Start the conversation